The 2020 Alberta Gymnastics Federation (AGF) Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place at 12 p.m. on Saturday, October 24, 2020. Technical assembly meetings will run throughout the week from Monday, October 19, 2020 to Sunday, October 25, 2020. The AGM and technical assembly meetings will all be held virtually to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and in accordance with government guidelines.
AGF Members: Please also see email sent on Monday, September 14, 2020 entitled "Notice of Meeting - 2020 Annual General Meeting" for full details and links to additional resources.
The Registration Deadline for ALL Meetings is Friday, October 9, 2020 by 12:00 p.m.
Online registration is required to attend the AGM and technical assembly meetings. Please register for each meeting either via the links provided below OR via the links embedded in the AGM Week Meeting Schedule provided above:
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) - October 24, 2020 | Login for registered participants
- Acro Annual Technical Assembly Meeting
- Women’s Program Assembly Meeting
- Men’s Annual Technical Assembly Meeting
- Gymnastics For All Assembly Meeting
The AGM package, final agendas, virtual meeting link(s) and call-in information, and other pertinent materials will be circulated to all registered members after the registration period closes.
- Proposal of Changes to AGF Bylaws - Click Here for Current Bylaws | Motions and accompanying rationale for the proposed change(s) must be submitted to AGF by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 24, 2020.
- Board of Directors Recruitment (3 Positions Available) | Submit Nominations/Applications by 12 p.m. on Friday, October 2, 2020 to AGF's Board of Directors Vice-Chairperson
- AGM and Technical Assembly Meeting Registrations | Register online by 12:00 p.m. on Friday, October 9, 2020
- 2020 AGM Certificate of Authorization to Vote | Submit to the AGF Office by 12 p.m. on Friday, October 9, 2020
- 2020 Assembly Meetings Designated Voter’s List | Submit to the AGF office by 12 p.m. on Friday, October 9, 2020
- AGM Questions - Deadline Extended | Submit to the AGF office by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 21, 2020
*All submissions to the AGF office can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
As we prepare for our virtual AGM we have requested our members submit any question they may have so we may answer them as effectively and thoroughly as possible. To this point, we are extending the deadline to Wednesday, October 21, 2020, for submission. Please forward all questions to email@example.com.
Questions will also be accepted from the “virtual floor” during the AGM. All questions from the floor that are not answered during the AGM time frame will be answered following the meeting.
AGM Week related inquiries can be directed to the AGF office:
Toll-free: 1.800.665.1010 (Alberta only)