National Coaches Week September 19-27, 2020
For National Coaches Week AGF would like to showcase the connections that are built between athletes and coaches, something that parents and spectators may not see or realize on the sidelines with a contest.
Contest for National Coaches Week
AGF will post on our Instagram and Facebook accounts every day during National Coaches Week.
Here are ways you can participate in our contest:
- From September 8-17th athletes are to send in a picture or 15 to 30 second video describing why they appreciate their coach. You may send in posts as a group if you would like.
Send this into email@example.com include your coaches name, club and your coaches if they are okay with it, the coach's Instagram account to tag.
- AGF would love for the coaches to view and reply to their athletes as they are posted, if it is a memorable time, tell us your side as a coach! Please use #AGFCoachAppreciation and #ThanksCoach
- Every day during National Coaches Week AGF will draw a coach's name that was submitted by their athletes. Coaches that are drawn will receive a $100 AMEX Gift Card as an appreciation prize from AGF.
September 8 - 17:
- Athletes send in their submission as to why they appreciate their coach to firstname.lastname@example.org (15 to 30 second video or picture with an explanation)
September 19 - 27:
- AGF will be posting a selection of the submissions each day.
- We welcome Coaches to respond to the posted submissions if they would like.
Thank you for your dedication to this sport, we can't wait to see the connections our athletes have with their coaches in the next few weeks!
Follow the Action and Join the Conversation #ABGymastics