The Alberta Gymnastics Federation (AGF) and the Gymnastics For All Committee (GFAC) are proud to present Gymfest 2020, a demonstration of gymnasts, acrobats, dancers, or any combination.
This event thrives on creativity and fun, so be prepared to showcase your team’s talents, dedication, creativity, and love of gymnastics and dance with costumes, flare, sparkle, crowd participation, smiles, and most importantly fun!
The theme for this year’s event is We Love The Earth. A fantastic opportunity for your team to create a performance to display what you love about the planet we live on.
For more information, please see the Gymfest 2020 Bulletin.
Registration Deadline: 4:00 PM, Friday, March 6, 2020
Deluxe - $95.00 / Performer for workshops, performances, & Gymfest Fair
Performance Only - $35.00 / Performer for groups only performing on Sunday
Coach/Chaperone - $30.00 / Coach or Chaperone to accompany groups
Gymfest Fair - $25.00 / Gymfest Fair Ticket (not required for groups that participate in workshops)
Deluxe Weekend Registration fee includes: Workshop access, a rehearsal timeslot, a performance timeslot, t-shirt, baby Roland, lunch, Gymfest Fair ticket
Performance Only Registration fee includes: An option for a rehearsal timeslot and a performance timeslot
Coach/Chaperone Registration fee includes: Access to all areas and benefits that your team has registered for and a Gymfest Fair ticket
Gymfest Fair Ticket – Provides access for Performance Only groups, coaches, and supporters to the Gymfest Fair (lunch included)
To register your team:
- Indicate via Amilia (https://rebrand.ly/Gymfest2020Reg)
- How many participants and coaches your team will be bringing (NOTE: As a team coach/administrator, you would register yourself and add the number of coaches/performers to your cart).
- Deluxe Package Only: T-shirt sizes for your coaches/performers (NOTE: This can be found under the "Suggested Items" when you add the number of coaches/performers to your cart).
- Indicate using the attached excel sheet
- Your team's coach and performer information
As always, we would appreciate your parent’s help in volunteering. This year we have set-up a volunteer sign-up page to help facilitate this process. Please pass along to your parents the link to register as a volunteer:
PROMOTIONAL POSTER: Download Poster (Prints best on Tabloid (11 x 17) size paper).
Member clubs can also request hard copies by emailing email@example.com.