Eligibility: Any athlete that is eligible to compete at the Canada Winter Games in 2019. Athletes aged 12-19 as of February 2019 (born 2000-2007). Athletes will be following JO 10 rules. Medical Petitions will not be accepted.
Qualifications: The top 7 athletes will qualify as the Travel Team to WOGA, February 16-18, 2018. Two coaches will be selected using the points system outlined in the Women’s Program Technical Handbook. Please note: As per CWG rules, one coach must be female and one coach will act as the manager. The team coaches will be responsible for the care and supervision of the athletes for the duration of the trip. Rule of two will apply. No individual coaches will be allowed to attend with their athletes. A National judge will also attend.
• Registration opens: October 16, 2017
• Registration deadline: November 16, 2017
• Late Registration deadline: November 28, 2016 with a $35 late fee added
• Cost: $125
- All-Around 1st – 3rd place A.G.F. Large Medals
- Events 1st – 3rd place A.G.F. Small Medals
- All-Around & Events 4th – 8th place A.G.F. Ribbons
Entry Fee Refund requests:
Entry Fee Refund requests must be completed on the Entry Fee Refund Form (Appendix 8) and submitted to the A.G.F. Women’s Program Coordinator (c/o the A.G.F. office).
• If Entry Fee refund form is submitted 9 business days prior to the event, a full refund will be issued minus a $25 administration fee
• If Entry Fee refund form is between 5 and 8 days prior to the event, a full refund will be given minus a $35 late administration fee
• If Entry Fee refund form is submitted less than 5 business days prior to the event, no refund will be issued
• Exception: Full entry fee will be refunded for medical reasons at any time prior to the start of the event- a medical note may be required upon request
Click below to download the Bulletin and tentative Schedule