Coach, Irricana Beiseker Gymnastics Association
We are looking for a responsible, hard-working and super fun gymnastics coach for the Irricana Beiseker Gymnastics Association. We are a small town club, but have seen our participant numbers rise significantly over the last couple of years! This position will begin immediately and the wage is negotiable!
- Create and develop age/skill appropriate lesson plans for children from 18 months to 18 years old
- Provide a safe and fun learning environment for participants
- Implements first aid procedures when necessary
- Setup and take down of equipment
- Occasional travel to competitions/fun meets with the competitive team
- Reliable, punctual and responsible
- Must be able to work scheduled program times (Monday-Wednesday 5-8pm) during the season, which runs September - April.
- Enjoys working with children of all ages and interacting with parents before and after class
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Positive, professional and loves to have fun!
- Minimum Level 1 NCCP gymnastics certification
- Previous experience in teaching/sport coaching environment
- First aid/CPR certification
- Minimum 18 years old
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation to/from Irricana
Job Type: Part-time (24 weeks of the year)
Irricana Beiseker Gymnastics Association