Gymnastics Coach, High Prairie Gymnastics Club
If you have experience with kids and experience coaching (preferably Gymnastics, but any other sports is a plus) and own a driver's license you are fit for the job!
This is a part-time job predominantly evenings, however, there may be potential for day time hours as well.
Pay rate will be based on experience and background ($1,000 - $3,000/month)
Training will be provided for individuals interested in pursuing a qualified coaching role with the club.
- Knowledge of English (spoken and written) (French is an asset)
- Minimum level 1 technical NCCP (or willing to complete)
- Willingness to obtain a Level 2 and/or Level 3 certification will be an asset.
- Motivated, engaged, enthusiast, friendly.
- Excellent capacity to plan for and manage a training group
- Demonstrates the ability to successfully assist athletes in reaching goals
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must have positive communication skills with board, children and parents.
- Job Responsibilities
- Ensure athlete progression and achievement of goals
- Promote fun and confidence in the gymnast
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
High Prairie Gymnastics Club