Women's Competitive Coaches, Norfort Gymnastics Association
Norfort Gymnastics Association of 8208 Fraser Ave, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 1W8, is currently looking to hire two full-time Women's Competitive Coach Intermediate Level (Level 2 or higher), to primarily coach Junior Olympic Levels 5-8. Our Club is continuing to grow into our beautiful new facility and we are looking for two passionate, skilled coaches to join our supportive team.
Start date: Immediately or, as soon as possible
Terms of Employment: A 5 day and 40 hours/ week position with a minimum 30 hours coaching. Travel to weekend competitions approximately 8-12 weekends over the season. A 40-hour weekly schedule will mostly consist of mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends. Need to be familiar with concepts, procedures and Competitive Women's Artistic Gymnastics Technical Knowledge. Candidates must be able to demonstrate they have coached and mentored gymnasts through progressions through competitive levels.
We offer a salary of $26.40/ hour to the right Candidates.
- Minimum NCCP WAG Level 2 Certification, and Level 3 in progress or, willingness to obtain.
- NCCP Level 2 Trampoline Certification, in progress or willingness to obtain
- Standard First Aid & CPR
- Making Ethical Decisions and Respect in Sport Certification
- Basic Administrative Skills (daily email Communications, program planning, etc)
- Organized, reliable, with effective communication skills
- Has an eye for detail
- Able to approach coaching of individual gymnasts with a "whole person" outlook
- Strong problem-solving skills in a fluid environment
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
Job Type: Full Time
Required Language: English
Please submit your resume in confidence to:
Norfort Gymnastics Association
Mail: 8208 Fraser Ave Fort McMurray, AB T9H1W8