The Alberta Gymnastics Federation (AGF) provides members with a comprehensive insurance package.
Effective July 1, 2020, AGF renewed its insurance policy for the 2020-2021 season with Arthur J. Gallagher Canada Limited.
One of the most exciting features of this policy is that AGF member clubs are once again permitted to use trampolines for recreational gymnastics, drop-ins, or birthday parties so long as all NCCP guidelines are followed.
For everything you need to know about AGF's insurance policy, please click on the links below:
- Insurance Coverage: Learn about the coverage provided for AGF member clubs and individuals.
- File an Insurance Claim: Everything you need to report an incident and file a claim.
- AGF Sanctioned Activities: Ensure your activities are covered.
- Request an Insurance Certificate: Submit your request to AGF.
- Mitigate the Risk: Risk management and incident prevention tips for clubs.
- General Liability Claims Surcharge Policy: How AGF is further incentivizing risk mitigation practices.
- Archives: Information pertaining to AGF's insurance policies preceding July 1, 2020.