The Alberta Gymnastics Federation (AGF) is committed to promoting and maintaining a safe, healthy, and inclusive sporting environment where all AGF members can participate in activities that are free from abuse, maltreatment, harassment, and discrimination. Provided below are AGF's policies and procedures that establish expected behaviour, guide decision-making, and promote accountability for all AGF members including, but not limited to, athletes, coaches, parents and/or guardians of athletes, officials, sport administrators, volunteers and board members.
- AGF Policy II-01 – Code of Conduct | April 23, 2020
- AGF Policy II-02 – Conflicts of Interest Policy & Procedure | April 23, 2020
- AGF Policy II-03 – Abuse, Maltreatment & Discrimination Policy | April 23, 2020
- AGF Policy II-04 – Safe Sport Policy | April 23, 2020
- AGF Policy II-05 – Complaints, Hearings and Discipline Policy & Procedure | April 23, 2020
- AGF Policy II-06 – Investigations Policy & Procedure | April 23, 2020
- AGF Policy II-07 – Appeal Policy & Procedure | April 23, 2020
- AGF Policy II-08 – Alternative Dispute Resolution Policy | April 23, 2020
NOTE: AGF is in the process of updating its policies and procedures (last updated September 2018) and will continue to post them to this webpage as they are developed or revised and approved.
Questions or Concerns?
If you believe there has been a contravention of these policies, please report your concerns.
Questions regarding AGF’s policies and procedures can be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.