Trampoline & Tumbling
Trampoline & Tumbling (T&T) conjures images of precise dismounts and stunning twists. T&T gymnasts exemplify aerial speed and power in their dynamic routines.
For more detailed information about each sub discipline, check out the technical documents or download the technical handbook below.
- Individual trampoline: A gymnast performs both a compulsory and voluntary routine.
- Synchronized Trampoline: Two gymnasts mirror a routine together while performing on separate trampolines.
- Double mini trampoline: A gymnast performs two skills on a small trampoline before landing on a mat for the perfect stick landing.
- Power tumbling: Similar to Artistic gymnastics floor routines; innovation of sprung floor allows for higher, more frequent tumbling.
Trampoline and Tumbling Program Documents
You will find up to date Programs and Documents under this section. Please note that programs and documents are updated regularly and are the property of Alberta Gymnastics Federation.
DD Sheets and other Technical Documents
Visit the Gymnastics Canada authorization forms webpage for the following forms:
- Request for Authorization to Travel
- Request for Authorization to Host a Competition or Activity
Gymnastics Canada Technical Information and Forms for T&T