The Alberta Gymnastics Federation (AGF) is committed to promoting and maintaining a safe, healthy, and inclusive sporting environment where all AGF members can participate in activities that are free from abuse, maltreatment, harassment, and discrimination. Provided below are AGF's policies and procedures that establish expected behaviour, guide decision-making, and promote accountability for all AGF members including, but not limited to, athletes, coaches, parents and/or guardians of athletes, officials, sport administrators, volunteers and board members.
- AGF Policy II-01 – Code of Conduct | April 23, 2020
- AGF Policy II-02 – Conflicts of Interest Policy & Procedure | April 23, 2020
- AGF Policy II-03 – Abuse, Maltreatment & Discrimination Policy | April 1, 2022
- AGF Policy II-04 – Safe Sport Policy | April 1, 2022
- AGF Policy II-05 – Complaints, Hearings and Discipline Policy & Procedure | April 1, 2022
- AGF Policy II-06 – Investigations Policy & Procedure | April 1, 2022
- AGF Policy II-07 – Appeal Policy & Procedure | April 1, 2022
- AGF Policy II-08 – Alternative Dispute Resolution Policy | April 1, 2022
Questions or Concerns?
If you believe there has been a contravention of these policies, please report your concerns.
Questions regarding AGF’s policies and procedures can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.