Fort Gymnastics is a non-profit community-based gymnastics club offering WAG (Women’s Artistic Gymnastics), MAG (Men’s Artistic Gymnastics), recreational, preschool, and drop-in
gymnastics to Fort Saskatchewan and surrounding communities.
We are located 15 minutes North/East of Edmonton.
To provide quality gymnastics instruction for all ages and all abilities emphasizing fun,
fitness, safety, and progressive development at all levels.
The Fort Gymnastics Club is currently hiring an enthusiastic, dynamic Gymnastics Coach for our Competitive Program.
This position is part-time (10-20 hours per week).
- Competition 1 Certified
- Trampoline 1 Certified
- Standard First Aid & CPR
- Making Ethical Decisions and Respect in Sport
- Criminal Record Check
- Passionate about the sport and coaching children/youth
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment while also being self-motivated
- Mature and professional attitude
- Develop athletes as per their skill and competition level
- Provide ongoing demonstrations, feedback, and encouragement
- Act as a role model for all athletes in the club
- Ensure the training areas are safe for athletes
- Support the information flow between the club and families
What to Expect:
- 10-20 hours per week. These hours include late afternoon/evening shifts and occasional weekend shifts
- Feedback & Support - ongoing opportunities for formal and informal feedback and support from the Director of Coaching and the Board of Directors
- Wage will be determined based on experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Open until filled