Below are quick links to key resources for member clubs. This electronic version of the Communications Binder replaces the hardcopy that was previously mailed out.
Strategic Planning and Progress
Bylaws, Policies and Procedures
- Access insurance information (e.g. coverage information, claim forms, how to submit a claim or request an insurance certificate).
- For additional insurance information, please contact Brent Brandham at Arthur J. Gallager insurance: firstname.lastname@example.org | 416.408.5457
- Quick links to supporting resources:
- AGF's Manager, Online Systems provides initial training and ongoing support for your club and users. This is in addition to a dedicated support system provided by Uplifter that has product experts available email Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST.
- Learn more about Uplifter or request AGF's support by emailing email@example.com or calling 403.640.2913.
- All resources pertaining to the National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) are now available here.
Membership Engagement & Support
- All AGF member clubs can reach out to AGF's Membership Engagement Manager to request support regarding a variety of operational and technical topics, including but not limited to: general club operations, assistance in the onboarding of new clubs/Executive Directors/Managers, support/referral to other AGF Staff. The key objective of this program is to facilitate support clubs by facilitating conversation and collaboration between clubs and AGF in an effort to achieve a standard of excellence in how programs and services across all AGF member clubs are delivered.
- To request an initial exploration meeting, contact AGF’s Membership Engagement Manager, Bobby Kriangkum, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.919.8984.
Ordering Materials and Resources
- Items such as manuals and badges for the CANGYM and CANJUMP programs can all be ordered online.
Click on the logos below to visit our partner websites.