Below are quick links to key resources for member clubs. This electronic version of the Communications Binder replaces the hardcopy that was previously mailed out.
Strategic Planning and Progress
Bylaws, Policies and Procedures
- To request a copy of AGF's Bylaws, Policies and Procedures please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access insurance information (e.g. coverage information, claim forms, how to submit a claim or request an insurance certificate).
- For additional insurance information, please contact Brent Brandham at Arthur J. Gallager insurance: email@example.com | 416.408.5457
- Quick links to supporting resources:
- For more information, contact Robin McDougall, Manager of Events and Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.640.0870.
- AGF's Manager, Online Systems provides initial training and ongoing support for your club and users. This is in addition to a dedicated support system provided by Amilia that has product experts available by phone, email and chat Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST.
- Learn more about Amilia or request AGF's support by emailing email@example.com or calling 403.640.2913.
- All resources pertaining to the National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) are now available here.
Membership Engagement Program
- All AGF member clubs are encouraged to take advantage of the Membership Engagement (M.E.) program. Start by requesting a visit from AGF’s Membership Engagement Manager. During an M.E. visit, the M.E. Manager will work with your club to understand its organizational culture and needs. Existing AGF resources will be recommended based on each case to assist your club in achieving its goals and to ensure best business practices are followed. Consistent trends between AGF member clubs will be followed to create new AGF resources to best suit our member’s needs. The key objective of this program is to facilitate conversation and collaboration between clubs and the AGF to achieve a standard of excellence in how programs and services across all AGF member clubs are delivered.
- To request an M.E. visit, Executive Directors and Club Presidents may contact AGF’s M.E. Manager, Bobby Kriangkum directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.259.5549.
Ordering Materials and Resources
- Items such as chalk, manuals and badges for the CANGYM and CANJUMP programs can all be ordered online.
Click on the logos below to visit our partner websites.